Create a Group
Having a BEST Group at your university comes with quite some advantages.
As a member of this group you will belong to a European family, develop yourself,
take part in the hundreds of BEST events all around Europe,
meet new people and of course you will have a lot of fun while doing this.
The basic requirements to create a Local BEST Group are:
- You must belong to a university that provides an education
that leads to the highest degree below the Ph.D. in technology studies.
- You should be a group of students of technology.
- Your university must be situated in Europe within the current borders of BEST.
First steps towards creating a Local BEST Group (LBG):
Later on, we will send you the all the necessary documents (official application form and guidelines) for creating a BEST Group at your university.
Take the first step in the wonderful journey towards being a Local BEST Group!
- Find some other interested friends of yours
- Make a small research to have the overview on BEST
- Get a friendly contact from your university to support you in your application
(international office, management of school, student union etc.)
- Write to us on interested@BEST.eu.org so we can get to know you and
provide further assistance in becoming a part of BEST