In the past, BEST has been actively involved in many Thematic Networks. A Thematic Network is a co-operation between departments of higher education institutions and other partners (e.g. academic organisations or professional bodies). It is created to deal with forward-looking, strategic reflection on the scientific, educational and institutional issues in the main fields of higher education.
Here you can find previous Events on Education
If you want to know more about them, visit the European Union's site about thematic networks.
Currently, we are open to collaborate with partners on Strategic Partnerships, Knowledge Alliances and other types of partnerships and projects connected to European Higher Education.
Past collaborations and projects:
- 1996-1999: H3E (Higher Engineering Education in Europe) together with SEFI and CESAER More info
- 1999-2002: E4 (Enhancing Engineering Education in Europe) More info
- 2002-2005: TREE (Teaching and Researching in Engineering Education)
- 2005-2006: TREE-diss - dissemination of TREE results
- 2005-2006: ReVE - Real Virtual Erasmus
- 2007: SPUTNIC
- 2006-2008: VM-BASE - Virtual Mobility before and after student exchange
- 2007-2010: ERABEE (Education and Research in Biosystems or Agricultural and Biological Engineering in Europe) More Info
- 2009-2011: EU-VIP (Enterprise-University Virtual Placements) More Info
- 2009-2011: EUGENE (EUropean and Global ENgineering Education) More Info
- 2009-2012: StartPro More Info
- 2012: ESTIA-Earth More Info
- 2012-2014: PROVIP (Promoting Virtual Internships in Placements) More Info
- 2012-2015: EUROEAST More Info