Suit Up Marketers!
Do you think that you are the right marketer and you are not afraid of the challenge? Do you want to compete with others and even compete for the title of the best marketer of BEST? We will give you the case study and you in cooperation with your group will try to solve it! Experience cooperation with large company, advertising agency, students in frame of international competition and become the BEST. We have also prepared a series of educational and especially professional lectures with excellent lecturers, who lecture abroad. The bonus is to get to know and experience Kosice as never before, because during this year Kosice will be the European Capital of Culture (2013).
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- Marketing is one of the most important elements in sales, presenting to the new customers and keeping existing customers of the company. Our partner company sets the problem, which will be connected with marketing( just a few people will know what is the core of the problem, so that students will not be able to prepare completely and they could show the talent of solving problems which is hided in them). Teams will have 5 days to solve the problem. Output of the team work will be the presentation of the team, which will be presented in front of the representatives of the company( the jury). During these 5 days we offer a lot of expert lectures on this issue with internationally known authority for the students.All the students have to be suit up during whole course.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students have to show their skills and ability to improvise, improve their skills in marketing, management, professional speech in front of the audience and as a bonus they will learn how to handle stress. The main output will be the presentation of the teams and presentation of the solution they found to the problem in front of the jury. The company will pick the best solution of the problem either real or fictional and will apply it in fact. Students by this way may become a real advisers of the marketing departments. There is an option that company will offer work for the best competitors.
- Examination type:
- Group work with final presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter, prior knowledge and exams relevant to the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Refurbished dormitory
- University canteen
- Public transport