""Catch The Data If You Can!"
Do you know that data are often viewed as a lowest level of abstraction from which information and knowledge are derived? And that the most common digital computers use a binary alphabet, that is, an alphabet of two characters, typically denoted "0" and "1"?
So, if this topic is familiar to you and you are curious to find out more about data processing, transmission, and mobile and satellite technologies, then turn into Super Data Catcher!
Wanna catch the data? Enjoy famous Riga parties? Meet the attractive orgaNICErs from Latvia?? Hmm, then do not hesitate to join us! Apply now!
- Content and topics:
- To improve students knowledge and understanding about data transmission processes and the technologies that ensures it.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will be given insight into processes connected with data transmission using mobile, fixed and satellite networks and also in technologies connected with data transmission processes. You will learn about various technologies used by the companies and how the different technologies work, by practical work. You will get to know how to work in a team with mixed disciplines of study and find out how your discipline of study can be used in the data transmission industry. You will be a Super Data Catcher!:)
- Examination type:
- Presentation/written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- You will be selected by your interest about the topic of the course and your motivation.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will stay in a school during the days in Riga. Lectures will be held at our university RTU. When we are on our excursion, we will stay in different places in Latvia.
- University canteen and provided by organizers. 3 meals, at least one hot meal a day.
- Public transport and walking