BEST Career Day 2017
Announcement: A second application round has been opened for students currently enrolled in Belgian universities that are part of BEST's network. The deadline to apply is the 23rd of March at 11 pm (CET)
Hundreds of students, thousands of futures - which one belongs to you?
This career event gathers 200 students and recent graduates selected by the companies and universities participating in BEST Career Day (BCD).
By applying now and taking part in BCD, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a 2 hour career fair;
- network with company and university representatives and other participants;
- reach a better cultural mind-set by interacting with people from all over Europe.
The event is open to students(Bachelor, MSc, PHD) and recent graduates of the 94 Technical universities in 32 countries where BEST is present in. It means that all of them are eligible to apply and have equal chances to be selected by the participating partners.
This is the perfect opportunity for students/recent graduates like you to boost your international perspective and to make your first steps in an international career.
Check the BEST Career Day FAQ for any doubts you may have. If you have any further questions you can always contact us through the Helpdesk or send an email to the Event Coordinator: Dobromir Aleksikj at bcd-coordinator@BEST.eu.org.
Just apply by clicking on the "Apply now" button above ,filling all your data in your profile (that will be transformed into a CV) and answering to the 3 relevant questions. For your CV to be competitive enough and to increase the chance to get selected by the participating partners, you should strive to fulfill it more than 80%. This means that the 80% is the lowest limit your CV has to be filled in, at the “My Profile” sector.
BEST Career Day 2017 Partners
BEST Career Day Previous Partners
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- BCD partners' selection criteria according to your profile filled on best.eu.org (it is your CV), and answers to applications' questions. For your CV to be competitive enough and to increase the chance to get selected by the participating partners, you should strive to fulfill it more than 80%. This means that the 80% is the lowest limit your CV has to be filled in, at the My Profile sector.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Nights of 23rd of March and 24th of March in a Hostel.
- Dinner on 23rd of March, full board on 24th of March, and breakfast on 25th of March.
- By foot or will be provided by the organisation.